HEAD ARCHERY COACH
1. NASP TEACHING CERTIFICATION
2. Strong communication, both oral and written, skills are required.
3. Strong interpersonal skills are required to establish and maintain effective
working relationships with all three schools.
4. Thorough knowledge of the fundamentals of archery.
5. Understanding of the NASP rules and expectations.
6. Any other qualifications deemed appropriate.
7. Coaching experience is preferred but not required.
LENGHT OF SEASON: January 2nd, 2017 - April 2017 COMPENSATION: $2,000
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 16th, 2016
Send a letter of application stating interest and prior coaching experience along with three references contacts to: Mr. Greg Sonnentag
Cornell Athletic/Activities Director
For an employment application click here.
Please submit a district application found above to : Dr. Paul M. Schley, P.O. Box 517 Cornell, WI 54732 DEADLINE:
This institution is an equal opportunity employer.